Apply Online Today!
• Step 1: Navigate below and click on the FACTS link to complete the online application
• Step 2: Submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS. You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. Draft or preview copy tax documents will not be accepted.
Please allow 2 weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed before contacting FACTS.
Who decides how much financial aid I will receive?
Grace Christian School Board is solely responsible for determining the final award. The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only.
Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information?
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
How can I check the status of my application?
Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to www.online.factsmgt.com to check the status of your application. Application deadlines are set by the school or institution awarding the scholarships. If you are applying after a given deadline date, please contact the school to ensure that you application will be accepted.
Customer Care Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 7:00pm Central Time and Fridays 7:30am to 5:00pm Central Time.
Grace Christian Academy of Kings Mountain is committed to providing an accelerated Christ-centered educational program. We recognize that financing a Christian school education is a major commitment for families. A limited amount of funds is allocated for our need-based financial aid program and is available to families who have completed an application for registration and have paid their registration fee.
All new families must complete the application and registration process before applying for financial aid.
Deadline for Financial Aid is August 1st. Applications received after the deadline will be processed based on the availability of funds.
- Financial assistance is available to students having completed the application for registration process or are currently enrolled in grades K-12 at Grace Christian Academy. Preschool students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally.
- Grantees must re-apply for financial aid each year.
- An award of financial aid in one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in succeeding years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same in succeeding years.
- Completion of the financial aid application is not a binding agreement that any assistance is available or will be granted.
- For GCA families, who have unexpected needs after the July 1, deadline, the financial aid application may still be submitted. Any aid will be dependent on the availability of funds in the financial aid budget.
- Grace Christian Academy does not currently award aid for sports programs or based on merit.
To begin the application process, start here: